Destaco 351-B-M-50 pull action latch clamp is ideal for repetitive closing & opening during latching, moulding and assembly operations in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries.
- Chamber doors
- Access doors
- Steel construction for strength and durability
- Narrow flanged base mounting style for maximum holding capacity of 375 lb
- Threaded J-hook pull bar for easy adjustment
- Features 50 mm longer hook than standard hook length for ease of use & comfortable holding of handles
- Patented thumb control lever for one-handed operation of the clamp
- Drawing movement (with and without thumb control) is 2.75 and 4.17 inches, respectively
- The ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 21:1
- Raptor Supplies can also deliver replacement hook assembly (351215) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty hook
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base to mount the clamp to surfaces for pulling doors or lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How do latch clamps work?
A. These pull action latch clamps depend on 3 main components - a handle for operating the tool, a clamping arm for contact point between the work item & clamp, and a base for attaching the clamp to the surface. Once the simple linkage system of the clamp is put in the over-centre position, the handle is pulled horizontally for creating force parallel to the base and squeeze-holding the work items.Q. Is Destaco 351-B-M-50 latch clamp available in different hook lengths?
A. Yes, Destaco supplies similar latch clamps in different hook lengths: standard length (351-B
), 25 mm longer than the standard length (351-B-M-25
) and 100 mm longer than the standard hook length (351-B-M-100