Destaco 351-M-50 pull action latch clamps are ideal for latching, moulding and assembly operations that require repetitive closing & opening. They are used in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries.
- Chamber doors
- Access doors
- Steel construction for strength and durability
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 375 lb
- Threaded J-hook pull bar for easy adjustment
- 50 mm longer hook than the standard hook length for ease of use
- Patented thumb control lever for one-handed operation
- Drawing movement (with and without thumb control) of 2.75 and 4.17 inches, respectively
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 21:1
- Replacement hook assembly (351215) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty hook
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base to mount the clamp to surfaces for pulling doors or lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. Is Destaco 351-M-50 latch clamp available in different hook lengths?
A. Destaco supplies similar latch clamps in different hook lengths: standard length (351
), 25mm longer than standard length (351-M-25
) and 100 mm longer than standard hook length (351-M-100
).Q. How do latch clamps work?
A. These pull action latch clamps depend on 3 main components - a handle for operating the tool, a clamping arm for contact point between the work item & clamp, and a base for attaching the clamp to the surface. Once the simple linkage system of the clamp is put in the over-centre position, the handle is pulled horizontally for creating force parallel to the base and squeeze-holding the work items.