Destaco 351-BSS pull action latch clamp is used for latching, moulding and assembly operations in the metalworking industry.
- Chamber / access doors
- Stainless steel construction for withstanding harsh environments
- Narrow flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 375 lb
- Threaded J-hook pull bar for easy adjustment
- Patented thumb control lever for one-handed operation
- Features drawing movement (with and without thumb control) of 2.75 and 4.17 inches, respectively
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 21:1
- 25 mm, 50 mm & 100 mm handles can be found by adding -M-25, -M-50 or -M-100 at the end of the model number (example: 351-BSS-M-25)
- Replacement hook assembly (351915) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty hooks
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base for mounting the clamp to surfaces for pulling doors or lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. Does Destaco supply similar manual clamps featuring a locking mechanism?
A. The company offers 351-R latch clamp
with flanged base mounting style and Destaco Toggle Lock Plus mechanism to prevent accidental opening of clamps.