Destaco 810-S-LC pneumatic replacement clamp assembly is ideal for substituting worn out Destaco 810-S Series toggle clamps in the automotive, aerospace, food and packaging industries. They operate by combining a pneumatic cylinder with a toggle mechanism to fix and hold down workpieces in place. These clamps are pneumatic versions of Destaco 210 manual toggle clamps.
- Fixturing & testing
- Destaco 810-S-LC pneumatic replacement clamp assembly offers built-in flow restriction to eliminate the requirement for external flow controls, thereby ensuring smooth operation
- Magnetic piston ring for position sensing
- Provides cylinder pressures up to 145 psig at temperatures ranging from -14 to 194 degrees Fahrenheit
- Capable of holding loads up to 750 lb
- Solid bar style arm for ease-of-clamping
- Destaco 810-S-LC replacement clamp accommodates either round (810169) or T-slot (8EA-109-1) sensors
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- Threaded holes for secure installation
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What are pneumatic clamps?
A.Destaco pneumatic clamps are portable units designed for quick clamping, for repetitive production operations and temporary fixturing.