Destaco 803-ME pneumatic straight line clamp, also known as pneumatic toggle clamp, uses straight-line toggle clamping action ideal for applications in the metalworking, aerospace, automotive and food & packaging industries.
- Fixturing & testing
- CNC machining
- Light press operations
- Plastic injection moulding
- Built-in flow control to eliminate external flow controls and ensure smooth operation
- Magnetic piston ring for piston sensing
- Sensor ready for round T slot style cylinder to enable easy fitting and low-profile mounting
- M8 plunger thread size for quick fastening
- Operates at temperatures ranging from -14 to 195 degrees Fahrenheit
- Input air pressures up to 145 psig
- T slot (8EA-109-1) or round (810169) sensors
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- Threaded bodies on the base for thru-hole mounting the clamp to surfaces
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What is a pneumatic clamp?
A. Destaco pneumatic clamps are portable pneumatic toggle clamps ideal for fast clamping in continuous production operations. Q. How do pneumatic clamps work?
A. Destaco pneumatic straight line clamps use air-actuated cylinders for temporary fixturing and are ideal for fast clamping in continuous production operations.