Destaco 690-1MBPLS straight line action clamps feature a hold open design and pre-load nuts to ensure precise clamping. They are ideal for high production applications in the aerospace, automotive, food and packaging industries. They apply clamping force from the sides to secure workpieces in tight spaces.
- Fixturing & testing
- CNC machining
- Plastic injection molding
- Destaco 690-1MBPLS straight line action clamp equipped with lever handle to engage plunger that presses against workpiece to hold the clamp in place
- Spring hold open design to prevent accidental closing of the clamp and pre-load nuts to ensure precise clamping
- Flat surfaced round plunger for anti-rotation, as well as to allow offset piloting & holding
- Adjustable collet type bushing and pre-load to reduce radial plunger movement and provide accurate repeatability
- Capable of holding loads up to 5000 lb
- Steel construction to resist corrosion
- M16 plunger thread size for quick fastening
- Replacable mounting bases
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- Flanged base with threaded holes for easy installation
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. Are other variants of Destaco straight line action clamps available on Raptor Supplies?
A. Yes, Raptor Supplies also offers Destaco variable stroke straight line action clamps featuring locking lever actuation in foot / flange / through hole mounting styles.