Destaco 381-SS pull action latch clamp is ideal for repetitive closing & opening during latching, moulding and assembly operations in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries.
- Chamber doors
- Access doors
- Stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and durability
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 1000 lb
- Threaded J-hook pull bar for easy adjustment
- Patented thumb control lever for one-handed operation
- Drawing movement (with and without thumb control) is 4.69 and 6.1 inches, respectively
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 37:1
- Request a quote for longer (25 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm) handles for ease of use & comfortable holding by adding -M-25, -M-50 or -M-100 at the end of the model number (example: 381-SS-M-25)
- Raptor Supplies can also deliver replacement hook assembly (381915) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty hook
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base to mount the clamp to surfaces for pulling doors or lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How to select the right type of latch clamp?
A. Destaco clamps feature steel or stainless steel construction and are available in flange & narrow flange base mounting styles for easy installation. They are offered in varying holding capacities, indicating the maximum external force that a clamp can resist safely (in locked position), without getting deformed permanently. Also, one should calculate the distance between the clamping plate and workpiece in its farthest position, before choosing a latch clamp.