Destaco 375-M-50 pull action latch clamp is ideal for repetitive closing & opening of lids & doors during latching, moulding and assembly operations. They are used in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries.
- Chamber / access doors
- Lids / covers
- Containers / vessels
- Heavy duty steel construction for strength and durability
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 4000 lb
- Threaded U-hook (horizontal) pull bar for easy adjustment
- 50 mm longer hook than the standard hook length for ease of use
- Patented thumb control lever for one-handed operation
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 44:1
- Replacement hook assembly (375215-M-50) and replacement thumb control lever (375-ZB1) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty parts
- Destaco 385102 latch plate for easy mounting of clamps and 375509 cleat for secure attachment of hooks around them
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base for mounting the clamp to surfaces and latch plate for pulling doors or lids
- Straight handle on the clamp can be moved to place the clamping pull bar around the opposing latch and pressed down to attain the locked position
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. Is Destaco 375-M-50 latch clamp available in different hook lengths?
A. Destaco supplies similar latch clamps in different hook lengths: standard length (375
), 25 mm longer than standard length (375-M-25
) and 100 mm longer than standard hook length (375-M-100
).Q. What other variants of Destaco 375-M-50 latch clamp are available on Raptor Supplies?
A. Raptor Supplies offers these manual clamps with Destaco Toggle Lock Plus feature (375-R-M-50
) to prevent accidental opening, and in weld-on base mounting style (375-B-M-50
) for quick & permanent installations.