Destaco 330-SS pull action latch clamp is ideal for repetitive closing & opening during latching, moulding and assembly operations in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation, food processing and packaging industries.
- Chamber & access doors
- Lids & covers
- Stainless steel construction for withstanding harsh environments
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 200 lb
- Threaded J-hook pull bar for easy adjustments
- Patented thumb control lever for one-handed operation
- Drawing movement (with and without thumb control) of 1.5 and 2.3 inches, respectively
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 17:1
- 25 mm, 50 mm & 100 mm handles can be found by adding -M-25, -M-50 or -M-100 at the end of a model number (example: 330-SS-M-25)
- Replacement hook assembly (330915) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty hook
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base to mount the clamp on surfaces for pulling doors or lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How do latch clamps work?
A. These pull action latch clamps depend on 3 main components - a handle for operating the tool, a clamping arm for contact point between the work item & clamp, and a base for attaching the clamp to the surface. Once the simple linkage system of the clamp is put in the over-centre position, the handle is pulled horizontally for creating force parallel to the base and squeeze-holding the work items.