Destaco 330 pull action latch clamp is ideal for repetitive closing & opening during latching, moulding and assembly operations in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation, food processing and packaging industries.
- Chamber & access doors
- Lids & covers
- Steel construction for handling harsh environments
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 200 lb
- Threaded J-hook pull bar for easy adjustment
- Patented thumb control lever for one-handed operation of the clamp
- Drawing movement with thumb control = 1.5 inches
- Drawing movement without thumb control = 2.3 inches
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 17:1
- Hooks can be extended by 25 mm (330-M-25), 50 mm (330-M-50) & 100 mm (330-M-100)
- Replacement hook assembly (330215) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty hook
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base for mounting the clamp to surfaces for pulling doors or lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How do latch clamps work?
A. These pull action latch clamps depend on 3 main components - a handle for operating the tool, a clamping arm for contact point between the work item & clamp, and a base for attaching the clamp to the surface. Once the simple linkage system of the clamp is put in the over-centre position, the handle is pulled horizontally for creating force parallel to the base and squeeze-holding the work items.