Destaco RPL-4 low profile parallel grippers are designed for pick and place operations in high-pressure applications. They are ideal for small part handling in the automotive & electronics industries, where parts have a predictable geometry. They use pistons & compressed air to operate the jaws.
- Delicate part handling with valve control
- Precisioned long gripper finger requirements
- High temperature / pressure applications
- Viton seals for high temperature applications
- Excellent part repeatability and positioning
- Low friction dual-V roller bearings to prevent sideplay
- Non-synchronous jaw operation at temperatures ranging from -20 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 inch stroke with 160N grip force
- Lightweight and compact design for easy mounting
- Destaco sensor mounting kit: OSMK-008
- Destaco quick disconnect cables: CABL-010 having 2 mm length and CABL-013 featuring 5 mm length
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- Thruster slides, rotaries and gripper surfaces allow direct mounting
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What is the advantage of parallel gripper over angular gripper?
A. As the fingers fit into small areas, Destaco parallel grippers are capable of pulling a part down inside a machine, whereas angular grippers are only required to get tooling out of the way.