Destaco 345-G squeeze action plier clamp is used to secure material to worksurfaces in drilling, welding & milling applications. This plier clamp is suitable for carrying out applications where clamping force & repetitive movements are required.
- Welding fixtures
- Assembly fixtures
- Closures for doors, lids & covers
- Destaco 345-G plier clamp including an M10 swivel foot spindle that can be adjusted to accommodate materials of varying thicknesses
- Comes with a sliding jaw that opens 86 degrees for work area clearance
- Steel construction with zinc finish for structural rigidity & durability
- Replacement spindle: Destaco 468206-M
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
- Mounting bar can be either welded or machined to work surface
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What are plier clamps?
A. Plier clamps are designed for portable clamping applications, and hence, are also known as portable clamps. They come with jaws that are locked automatically when closing, as one or both handles are squeezed against the central position. These clamps can repeatedly accommodate workpieces of the same thickness with a single action.