Destaco 331-R-M-100 pull action latch clamp is ideal for repetitive closing & opening of doors and lids during latching, moulding and assembly operations. They are used in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries.
- Chamber doors
- Access doors
- Steel construction for strength and durability
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 700 lb
- Threaded U-hook (horizontal) pull bar for easy adjustment
- 100 mm longer hook than the standard hook length for ease of use
- Patented thumb control lever and latch plate (331005) for one-handed operation
- Destaco Toggle Lock Plus to prevent accidental opening of clamps
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 32:1
- Replacement hook assembly (331215-M-100) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty hook
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base for mounting the clamp to surfaces and latch plate for pulling doors or lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What other variants of Destaco 331-R-M-100 latch clamp are available on Raptor Supplies?
A. Raptor Supplies offers 331-RSS-M-100 latch clamp having stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and durability under harsh environments. Q. How do latch clamps work?
A. These pull action latch clamps depend on 3 main components - a handle for operating the tool, a clamping arm for contact point between the work item & clamp, and a base for attaching the clamp to the surface. Once the simple linkage system of the clamp is put in the over-centre position, the handle is pulled horizontally for creating force parallel to the base and squeeze-holding the work items.