Destaco 324-M-100 vertical pull action latch clamp is ideal for repetitive closing & opening of lids and doors during latching, moulding and assembly operations. They are used in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries.
- Chamber / access doors
- Lids / covers
- Containers / vessels
- Destaco 324-M-100 pull action latch clamp having steel construction for strength and durability
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 500 lb
- Threaded U-hook (vertical) pull bar for easy adjustments
- Patented thumb control lever for one-handed operation
- Equipped with latch plate for secure installation
- 100 mm longer hook than the standard hook length for ease of use
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 31:1
- Replacement thumb control lever (324-ZB1) and replacement hook assembly (324215-M-100) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty parts
- Destaco 324101 replacement latch plate for easy mounting of clamps and secure attachment of hooks around them
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base for mounting the clamp perpendicular to the latch surface
- The handle on the clamp can be moved to place the clamping pull bar around the opposing latch and pressed down to attain the locked position
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. Is Destaco 324-M-100 latch clamp available in different hook lengths?
A. Destaco supplies similar latch clamps in different hook lengths: standard length (324
), 25 mm longer than standard length (324-M-25
) and 50 mm longer than standard hook length (324-M-50
).Q. What other variants of Destaco 324-M-100 latch clamp are available on Raptor Supplies?
A. Raptor Supplies offers these manual clamps with Destaco Toggle Lock Plus mechanism (324-R-M-100
) to prevent accidental opening of clamps.