Destaco 323-R-M-50 pull action latch clamp is ideal for latching, moulding and assembly operations that require repetitive closing & opening. They are used in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries.
- Chamber / access doors
- Steel construction for strength and durability
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 360 lb
- Threaded U-hook pull bar for easy adjustment
- 50 mm longer hook than the standard hook length for ease of use
- Patented thumb control lever and latch plate (323104-M) for one-handed operation
- Destaco Toggle Lock Plus to prevent accidental opening of clamp
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 27:1
- Replacement hook assembly (323215) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty hook
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Features threaded holes on the base for mounting the clamp to surfaces and a latch plate for pulling doors or lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How do latch clamps work?
A. These pull action latch clamps depend on 3 main components - a handle for operating the tool, a clamping arm for contact point between the work item & clamp, and a base for attaching the clamp to the surface. Once the simple linkage system of the clamp is put in the over-centre position, the handle is pulled horizontally for creating force parallel to the base and squeeze-holding the work items.Q. Is Destaco 323-R-M-50 latch clamp available in different hook lengths?
A. Destaco supplies similar latch clamps in different hook lengths: standard length (323-R
), 25 mm longer than standard length (323-R-M-25
) and 100 mm longer than standard hook length (323-R-M-100