Destaco 8031 pneumatic hold down clamps, also known as pneumatic clamps or pneumatic toggle clamps, combine a pneumatic cylinder with a toggle mechanism and are used to hold down & fix workpieces in the automotive & aerospace industries.
- Maximum holding capacity of 2000 lb
- Fully enclosed, compact design for use in the dirtiest environments
- Sensor ready for round style sensors, for easy fitting & low profile mounting
- Quick disconnect extension cables (CABL-010 & CABL-013) providing 2 & 5 metre cable lengths
- Round reed switch with quick disconnect (810169)
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- Threaded body for thru-hole mounting the clamp to the surface
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What are pneumatic clamps?
A. Destaco pneumatic clamps use air-actuated cylinders to operate the clamping mechanism. They are suitable for quick clamping in continuous production operations & temporary fixturing.