Destaco 800 pneumatic retractor clamps use arm stroke to move straight forward & pivot down to apply clamping pressure to workpieces in the automotive, food & packaging industries.
- Light machining
- Fixturing & testing
- Compact, low profile design for mounting in tight spaces
- Offers uniform clamping force throughout the full stroke of 0.5 inches
- Accomodates workpieces of varying thicknessses
- Single acting feature for air advance and spring retraction properties
- 800 Series pneumatic toggle clamp repair kits for high-performance workholding, automation and containment solutions
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- Threaded holes for easy installation
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How pneumatic toggle clamps work?
A. Destaco pneumatic toggle clamps, also known as pneumatic retractor clamps, have arms that retract fully for unloading & loading, move straight forward and pivot down to hold workpieces.