Destaco 431 squeeze action clamps, also known as squeeze action plier clamps, are used to firmly grasp objects in the automotive & aerospace industries.
- Forged alloy steel construction for additional strength
- Tempered spring steel jaws to provide exceptional jaw depth
- 2 adjustable neoprene spindles to ensure physical toughness and maximum clamping force
- M6 spindle thread to ensure vibration dampening with excellent stability
- Maximum holding capacity of 100 lb
- Flat tip bonded neoprene spindle (424208-M)
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- Attached by welding or bolting the base bar to a fixture at any point along the base
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. How does a plier clamp work?
A. While closing, the jaws of the plier clamps are automatically locked and the handles are squeezed against the central position for effective clamping.Q. What is a plier clamp?
A. Destaco plier clamps or squeeze action clamps are used to firmly grasp objects in welding, moulding, bending and compressing applications.