Continuous sleeve gear couplings (C, CMM, CSPCR, CCS & CSHP Types):
- Lovejoy's continuous sleeve couplings are all steel gear couplings comprising a single sleeve and two hubs to allow simple installation.
- These Lovejoy gear couplings are ideal for applications requiring horizontal & vertical orientation, full-flex, flex-rigid, mill-motor, disengagement, sliding hubs, shear pin, floating shaft, and spacers.
- They have a patented & tested Buna-N seal design that features reinforced washers bonded to the inside edges for positively retaining lubricant and sealing the interior from outside contaminants.
Flanged sleeve gear couplings (F, FRR, FARR, FMM, FFS, FSPCR, FSL FSLX, FSHP, FSHPB, FVX, FLEF, FLA, FLAFR, FLAMM, FLHD, FLHDFR, FA, FAFR & FAMM Types):
- Flanged sleeve couplings from Lovejoy feature all steel sleeves & hubs combined with patented Vari-Crown tooth design to offer long coupling life.
- They are ideal for applications requiring horizontal and vertical orientation.
- These flanged Lovejoy gear couplings have a piloted gear fit to provide high speeds and less vibration.
Nylon sleeve gear couplings (Nyflex, Mite & Dentex Types):
- Lovejoy nylon gear couplings are compact and require no lubrication. They operate over a temperature range of -40 degrees to 150 degrees Fahrenheit, at speeds up to 5000 RPM.
- These Lovejoy gear couplings feature precision molded sleeves and hubs with no bolts, pins, flanges or protrusions for maintaining balance / safety.
- For Dentex & Nyflex couplings, the nylon sleeve allows misalignment up to 5 degrees, while Mite couplings allow misalignment up to 3 degrees.