Destaco 375-R-M-100 pull action latch clamp is ideal for latching, moulding and assembly operations that require repetitive closing & opening. They are used in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries.
- Chamber / access doors
- Lids / covers
- Drums, containers & vessels
- Heavy duty steel construction for strength and durability
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 4000 lb
- Threaded U-hook (horizontal) pull bar for easy adjustment
- 100 mm longer hook than the standard hook length for ease of use
- Patented thumb control lever for one-handed operation
- Equipped with Destaco Toggle Lock Plus mechanism to prevent accidental opening
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 44:1
- Replacement hook assembly (375215-M-100) and replacement thumb control lever (375-ZB1) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty parts
- Destaco 385102 latch plate for easy mounting of clamps and 375509 cleat for secure attachment of hooks around them
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base for mounting the clamp to surfaces and latch plate for pulling doors / lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. What other variants of Destaco 375-R-M-100 latch clamp are available on Raptor Supplies?
A. Raptor Supplies offers these manual clamps without Destaco Toggle Lock Plus feature, in weld-on base mounting style (375-B-M-100
), for quick & permanent installations.