Destaco 331-M-25 pull action latch clamp is ideal for repetitive closing & opening of doors or lids during latching, moulding and assembly operations. They are used in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries.
- Chamber doors
- Access doors
- Steel construction for strength and durability
- Flanged base mounting style for a maximum holding capacity of 700 lb
- Threaded U-hook (horizontal) pull bar for easy adjustment
- 25 mm longer hook than the standard hook length for ease of use
- Patented thumb control lever and latch plate (331005) for one-handed operation
- Ratio of exerting force (pushing) to applied force (pulling) = 32:1
- Replacement hook assembly (331215) for replacing the clamp's worn out or faulty hook
Standards and Approvals:
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified
- RoHS compliant
- Threaded holes on the base for mounting the clamp to surfaces and a latch plate for pulling doors or lids
Frequently Asked Questions:Q. Is Destaco 331-M-25 latch clamp available in different hook lengths?
A. Destaco supplies similar latch clamps in different hook lengths: standard length (331
), 50 mm longer than standard length (331-M-50
) and 100 mm longer than standard hook length (331-M-100
).Q. What other variants of Destaco 331-M-25 latch clamp are available on Raptor Supplies?
A. Raptor Supplies can deliver 331-SS-M-25 latch clamp having stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and durability under harsh environments. We also offer these manual clamps in variants having Destaco Toggle Lock Plus mechanism to prevent accidental opening of clamps (331-R-M-25